RED RHINO 4000 CONCRETE CRUSHER HIRE
Hire our 3000/5000 model and crush up to 12 tonnes an hour (depending upon jaw settings, input materials, loading equipment and familiarity of operator)
ON-SITE COMPACT RUBBER CRUSHER HIRE
Covering Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Shropshire, Derbyshire & West Midlands
The Red Rhino 4000 Series Concrete Crusher (A tracked machine)
- Recycle your concrete & rubble into usable aggregate on site
- Save on ever-increasing landfill taxes
- Will crush approx. 2 – 6 tonne per hour
- If it fits in an 18″ mini digger bucket it will crush it
- Output material 5mm – 70mm
- Save on skips, landfill and manpower by having no waste away from site
- Can fit through standard doorway
- Then save again on infill materials by producing your own
- 6 days a week service
- Can be supplied with operator if preferred
- Hire with a compact loader for quick efficient site clearance
About our COMPACT RUBBER CRUSHER
- Recycle your concrete and rubble into usable aggregate on site.
- Hire our 4000 series compact crusher made by Red Rhino Ltd – saving you time and money & helping to meet recycling quotas.
- Can crush anything between 2 – 6 tonnes per hour (depending on jaw setting, input material, loading equipment, loading method and familiarity of operator).
- The 4000 crusher is the only small crusher to accept a full UK kerb stone.
- The crusher is capable of crushing concrete, bricks, kerb stones, grave stones, blocks, paving slabs, roof tiles and old asphelt.
- Easy to operate – training will be given at the start of each hire to ensure everybody operating the machine can do so efficiently and n safety. Or if you prefer, an experienced operator can be supplied where extra manpower is either needed or simply preferred.
- With landfill taxes increasing – every tonne of building materials you recycle on site using a compact crusher can save you money.
- Why hire numerous skips and buy in new aggregates when you can recycle your own on site.
- Why use a wheel barrow when you can position the crusher to crush the concrete where it is needed and you could also hire an Avant to dispense the crushed material where it is needed or crushed material could be put into dumpy bags for easy manoeuvrability.
If you contact us regarding a Hire our standard procedure is that we would ask you for your email address so that we could forward you a quotation stating all charges involved. If you wish to proceed with this hire, as we operate under the guidelines of the Construction Plant Association, the information we would require prior to any hire would be:-
- Your name and address (business name)
- The site address and postcode (where the machinery is to be delivered) – so that we can calculate any travelling distance.
- Payment via the banking system if we have not dealt with yourselves before.
- Two forms of I.D. perhaps an up to date utility bill/driving licence.
- We would forward to yourselves a proforma invoice with our charges and banking information.
Operating Guidance – how to achieve the best performance from your Red Rhino Crusher:
The maximum output rate will vary according to:-
- The method and type of equipment used for loading.
- The familiarity of the loading operator.
- The size of material you are crushing down to (100mm-10mm) – maximum tonage per hour will only be achieved at largest setting.
- The type and size of material being crushed.
- The type and amount of contaminants loaded into the crusher in error.
|Width||770mm – 1,070mm – Hydraulic expanding tracks|
|Max Material Size||390mm x 160mm x length (not usually an issue)|
|Output Size||5mm up to 70mm – Instant hydraulic adjustment|
|Output||Anything between 2 – 6 tonnes per hour|
|Consumption||1.5 litres of diesel per hour|
|Dust Suppression||Domestic hose to fine water spray nozzles on conveyor|
|Conveyor Discharge Height||1,300mm|
Use the same loading operator – only familiarity with loading with achieve the maximum tonnage per hour.
Position mini excavator higher to allow clear line of site into the jaws – a maximum 3t excavator is recommended.
Use a maximum 18″ bucket on excavator – this can be used to gauge and pre-sort the material.
Choose the appropriate jaw setting – if crushing 50mm slabs the jaws must be set to less than 50mm to avoid slabs falling through and obstructing the belt.
Save up oversized material, and manipulate these into the jaws one at a time (or break these up with bucket or breaker)
Load down the slope of the hopper directly in-line with the jaw – best tonnage will only be achieved with a little but often technique. Do not be temped to overload the hopper or jaw as this will slow down your overall production.
Spend 10 minutes passing on these tips to any new operator.
Only load material into the crusher which will not cause blockages, damage your conveyor belt or contaminate your aggregate.
If you want 20mm product, it may be faster to crush everything to 100mm and then feed the hopper with your 100mm products.