TruxTA BENDI 300 4WD Mini Dumper
Articulated Mini Dumpers with Hydrostatic 4-Wheel Drive
Tufftruk Limited introduce a range of TRUXTA powered mini dumpers that provide maximum versatility and light touch operation, available with battery power, petrol or diesel. The new BENDI 4x4 mini dumper provides access even in the tightest corners.
At just 726mm wide the TRUXTA 4x4 is really compact and gets into places other units can’t. A BENDI mini dumper’s articulated chassis means the TRUXTA handles corners with the minimum effort - just steer around bends and corners - no need to lift or reposition.
With a massive skip capacity 300kg or 450kg the TRUXTA BENDI mini dumper offers excellent load capacity in and around sites and gardens. The well balanced robust unit weighs in at just 200kg, easily transportable from site to site, and compact enough to store.
TRUXTA well balanced for ease of use
In Operation -The key factor is that operators don’t
have to rely on physical strength or brute force with
the BENDI’s easy steer handling.
The squeeze & go controls (no mechanical
gearboxes) make for the easiest use for any operator,
weak or strong. A fail-safe dead-man braking
system keeps the operator safe at all times.
Even when tipping the 2 stage self- tip provides
optimum balance, with a skip ramp as an option.
- It’s the 4x4 patented drive system that gives the TRUXTA range the power for heavy loads. Combine this with a massive 300kg skip capacity and flotation tyres fitted as standard.
- Robust heavy duty construction and a well balanced skip means the TRUXTA is built for all sorts of materials and tough terrains.
- The patented fail-safe dead-man brake system and intuitive hydrostatic controls gives the TRUXTA operator the safest possible operation.
- Easy access to the fuel filler cap and daily check areas for servicing.
- Uniquely available as a battery powered option operators get a quiet environmentally friendly option for the garden or domestic application.
TRUXTA Hydrostatic Controls
With the TRUXTA petrol and diesel you get a smooth operation
with squeeze & go hydrostatic system.
On the electric, the twist-grip throttle control increases your
speed, just twist & go.
TRUXTA powered wheel barrows and mini dumpers - built for
durability - hydrostatic system - no slipping belts - sealed for life
and maintenance free.
The TRUXTA - 2 stage self-tipping skip requires no manual lifting.
The ultimate Skip Tip Angle equals no leftovers, just a Totally
With plenty of attachments the TRUXTA shows its versatility
for a variety of applications including: flatbed, snow plough,
skip ramps, turf tyres, tow-ball and many more.